Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our Time is Now, Yes, We Can.....



The Crowds grew and grew over these past monthes, and this past month it was an Explosion....it was a Wave of Excitement. And now he is in Nevada and South Carolina and the heat is one....SOMETHING IS HAPPENING HERE.....And it does feel like 1968, there is a fire spreading across this Land. Suddenly we are allowed to speak of Martin Luther King and John F.Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy. After 7 years of Hell we are allowed to Dream ...again.

If you get to an event please write to us about it, we want to hear about it...Share , Spread the Hope.

1 comment:

Cynthia Rose said...

Early this year I had been reluctant to be hopeful and avoided thinking about the possibilites, because I was afarid to be disappointed. But right around the time Palin took the stage - and the hair on the back of my neck stood up - I was energized and got involved, and the more I learned about Obama the more I knew he was the right choice - and it is a good feeling to be part of something so wonderful and so BIG and still growing!

I live in NJ, so I doubt very much there will be any big events here - but I do enjoy reading about them and seeing photos.